I’ve been wondering about ways to open up my blog to more readers, and I think a great way to do this would be to diversify the ideas and stories shared on it. Therefore, I’d like to open up an ongoing possibility for guest posts!
I’d like to keep the options quite open, but ideas include:
- Discuss the books you’ve most enjoyed reading in 2013
- Review a book that I’ve mentioned or recommended here on the blog, perhaps one by Tolstoy (thanks to Brian for suggesting something like this!)
- Outline why a particular book has shaped you, stating who you would recommend it to and why
- Share how a book has helped you through a particular problem, feeling or situation
- Compile a list of recommended books (maybe for certain feelings, to help you feel calmer, to read before bed, etc)
If at any point you think of something you’d like to share, send me a message on my contact form, comment here on the blog, or contact me through social media. I’m sure we can work something out!
And of course, if you do contribute, I’d be happy to help you promote your own blog.