|Because we all deserve an awesome book
collection, right? Image source.
I was planning to keep this secret, but here I am giving in. I decided a while ago that the blog’s bibliotherapy lists could be easier to navigate, particularly if they were in a more visual format.
I also wanted to create an easier way for others to share the books that have helped them most.
Therefore, I’m creating a separate bibliotherapy recommendation site with the following features:
- A page for each feeling/situation/problem that books can guide you through
- Books displayed in a visual format (with book covers) for each category.
- A user area and the capacity for users to add their own books to the categories
- A way for users to add books to a ‘my fiction prescriptions’ list in their personal user area for future reference
- A way for users to comment on and rate books, adding a social networking element to the site.
I always love to have a project, and this one is proving so exciting. More details coming soon!