*This post may contain some affiliate links, with never any extra cost to you. Simply put, if you buy a book I recommend, a very small percent contributes to the running costs of the blog.
- Designing a life that makes you as happy as possible
- Exploring the world with Tennyson to overcome anxiety
- On living a modern version of Walden
- Spending a lot of time in your own head – in a good way
- Saying goodbye to old yous
- Does bibliotherapy actually work? (My two-years-on take)
- The complete list of novels that have improved my wellbeing since 2012
Like more of the same? Subscribe to the Tolstoy Therapy Newsletter and receive a round-up of the week’s articles every other Sunday to enjoy with your coffee. Click here to subscribe or take a look at an example copy here.